|Hidalgo County Commissioners' Court direction and action with the following Options in connection with the Collection of Delinquent Court Costs, Fees, and Fines [current agreement expires 10/05/2019]:
A. Requesting exemption from competitive bidding requirements under TxLGC §262.024 (a)(4), a professional service;
B. Pursuant to demonstrated competence under the Professional Service Procurement Act, LGC Code §2254.003, approval to contract with Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP for the purpose of "Collection of Delinquent Court Costs, Fees, and Fines" for Hidalgo County commencing October 6, 2019 with final document approved as to form by Hidalgo County DA-Civil Section and for acceptance and approval on CC Meeting of 9-03-19; OR
C. Authority to advertise a Request for Proposal with Qualifications for the engagement and contracting of a law firm for "Collection of Delinquent Court Costs, Fees, and Fines" for Hidalgo County, including approval of basic draft scope of services, requirements, evaluation and criteria used in the last solicitation with packet subject to legal counsel, HC DA/Civil Section review and approval of same, with the following timeline:
1. 1st Advertisement: 08/31/2019
2. 2nd Advertisement: 09/07/2019
3. Acceptance of RFP on Monday, 09/16/2019
4. Send Evaluation Committee all responses on Tuesday, 09/17/2019 with deadline for return of scoring sheets on Friday, 09/20/2019;
5. Presentation of scoring grid for ranking on CC meeting of 09/24/2019 w/authority to negotiate a contract;
6. Present negotiated contract to CC for action/execution of same at meeting of 10/01/2019.
D. Appoint an evaluation committee to score/grade the RFP responses received/accepted for Collection of Delinquent Court Costs, Fees, and, Fines on 09/16/2019.